Please follow the instruction carefully
- Find a plain white 8 1/2 x 11 paper and put it on the flat surface in landscape orientation (long edge facing you).
- You are going to be using regular black pen unless instructed otherwise.
- Draw a circle one inch in diameter in the left top corner, then write the number "1" inside the circle
- Draw a straight vertical line across the paper in red pen 4 inches away from the right edge of the paper
- Turn the paper 90 degree counter-clockwise, then write your first name all in uppercase next to the circle as close to the bottom edge of the paper as possible.
- Draw a triangle about 1 inch in size in the right bottom corner, then write a letter "B" in uppercase inside the triangle.
- Turn the paper 90 degree clockwise, then write your last name right next to the triangle as close to the bottom edge of the paper as possible
- Draw a straight vertical line across the paper 5 inches away from the right edge of the paper.
- Turn the paper 90 degree counter-clockwise and draw a straight vertical line across the paper 3 inches from the right edge of the paper.
- Now, write your phone # outside the smallest lectangle.
- Describe your hobby, things you like to do on your days off in the in the rectangle right above the phone #.
- Write down your birthday in the following format yyyy/mm/dd in the second smallest rectangle in the red pen
- Turn the paper 90 degree clockwise, then write the following statement in the rectangle where your first name is located.
- In the second biggest rectangle, list your 2 favorite movies, 2 favorite foods to eat and 2 favorite books
- In the space where your last name is located, please indicate whether or not if you would be willing to mail the paper in the ennvelope to Hen Sen Herbs - 337 Park Ave N Renton, WA 98057
- Take a photo of the paper and email it the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org: The subject line should read - "Qualified candidate - image attached"
- Body text should read: "Hello, please review the photo.". DO NOT include anything else in the body text except for pre-defined signature (if any).
I understand that the minimum requirements for this job are being honest and hardworking. However, I also understand that in order for me to qualify, I must be able to pay attention to the detail and perform the tasks accurately in timely manner on the daily basis.
Please DO NOT visit or call to inquire about the job opening. We will email you about the possible interview date.