Please follow the instruction carefully. It may seem odd, but the purpose of this instruction is to see if you can pay attention and follow the instruction carefully.
- Find a plain white 8 1/2 x 11 paper and put it on the flat surface in landscape orientation (long edge facing you).
- You are going to be using regular black pen unless instructed otherwise.
- Draw a circle one inch in diameter in the left top corner, then write the number "1" inside the circle
- Draw a straight vertical line across the paper (from edge to edge) with a red pen 4 inches away from the right edge of the paper
- Turn the paper 90 degree counter-clockwise, then write your first name all in uppercase next to the circle as close to the bottom edge of the paper as possible.
- Draw a triangle about 1 inch in size in the right bottom corner, then write a letter "B" in uppercase inside the triangle.
- Turn the paper 90 degree clockwise, then write your last name right next to the triangle as close to the bottom edge of the paper as possible
- Draw a straight vertical line across the paper (from edge to edge) 5 inches away from the right edge of the paper.
- Turn the paper 90 degree counter-clockwise and draw a straight vertical line across the paper (from edge to edge) 3 inches from the right edge of the paper.
- Now, write your phone # in the smallest lectangle.
- Describe your hobby, things you like to do on your days off in the in the rectangle above the phone #.
- Write down your birthday in the following format yyyy/mm/dd in the second smallest rectangle with a red pen
- Turn the paper 90 degree clockwise, then write the following statement in the rectangle where your first name is located.
- In the second biggest rectangle (in terms of area size), list your 2 favorite movies, 2 favorite foods to eat and 2 favorite books
- In the space where your last name is located, please write about the goal and the purpose of your life. Or you can simply tell us what inspires and motivates you every day....something that gives you a reason to keep going every day no matter how tough the things get.
- Write your email address clearly right next to your last name.
- Take a picture of the paper and email it to email@example.com: The subject line should read - "Qualified candidate - image attached"
- Body text should read: "Hello, please review the picture.". DO NOT type or include anything else in the body text except for pre-defined signature (if any).
I understand that the minimum requirements for this job are being honest and hardworking. However, I also understand that in order for me to qualify, I must be able to pay attention to the detail and perform the tasks accurately in timely manner on the daily basis.
Please DO NOT visit or call to inquire about the job opening. We will email you about the possible interview date.