Are You Qualified For This Job?
If the statements below (in italic) was the formal document, would you sign your name at the end? If you couldn't, this job is not probably for you. Please read carefully and see if you have an aptitude for this job.
I understand that the most important aspect of my job is to make every patient feel special. I will pay attention to their need and concerns and make them feel like they are VIP guests at Hen Sen Herbs. I will try my best to get to know them at very personal level. I'll show genuine interest in each patient and find out what they love to do, what's important to them, what make them excited or happy. I'll ask them about their hobby, family, work and pets and whatever they are interested in. If they are feeling down and out, I'll find a way to make them feel good. Sometimes I could be their best friend who they can trust. Other times, I may become their teacher, motivator or counselor. I'll share ideas and my personal experiences if it can lift their spirit up. I may laugh or cry with them. And that's OK. But I will always remember each patient should feel like they are well taken care of by me in the end. Put it simply, my primary job is to provide the best service and treat them with respect and compassion during the visit at Hen Sen Herbs (or while I am on the phone with a patient).
The following items are a list of must-have qualities you should possess to apply for the position
Customer Service Talents (Face-to-Face and Over the Phone)
- Ability to effectively communicate and educate patients of our herbs, treatment procedures and other services (training provided)
- Skills maintaining high customer service standards and rapport building to attract and retain patients
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Computer skills to maintain information in the company's patients record
Fast-Paced Fun Office Operations
- Enthusiastically handle incoming calls from patients and help them schedule their appointment and answer any question they have with a big smile
- Promptly respond to any email and voicemail from patients.
- Ability to coordinate outgoing and incoming shipments and fulfillment
- Proactive talent for improving organization and aesthetics of common areas in the office
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced, chaotic environment
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Microsoft Excel and Word
Other Must-Have Qualifications
- Passion for creating contents for newsletter and other publications
- Desire to learn the new skills such as direct response marketing (prior marketing experience is a plus)
- Ability to stay calm and maintaining positive attitude with a big smile even when things are tough
- Willingness to become proactive leader in everything you do at the office
- Desire to live a healthy lifestyle and to educate and motivate the others to do the same.
You will have a opportunity to work directly with the Traditional Chinese herbalist Juliana. What you will be learning from her will dramatically improve your quality of your life in terms of your health. You will be equipped with knowledge and skills to live a healthy fulfilling life for the rest of your life.
If you think you are a good fit for this position, go back to the email and submit your essay as soon as possible.
Haven't filled out the form yet? Please first fill out the form HERE to receive the first set of instruction.